Fox Fox - Do not trust Fox & Fox Law Firm

Media, Pennsylvania 9 comments

Fox & Fox law firm in Norristown, PA charged me for every billable minute at a high rate and they also charged me for the same kind of work performed by both Leon Fox and Paul Badame on different dates.I paid the retainer fee to Leon Fox and had no idea who Paul Badame was.

I was shocked when I saw his name and charges on the bill. If Leon needed assistance, I shouldn't have to pay for his office helper who also charged a regular attorney's fee. That was illegal! I thought with their high rate, they were excellent lawyers but I was totally disappointed.

They were not helping me or acting in my best of interest and all they did was paperwork which any lawyer could do with less charges.

Comments

“I expected a professional best from a 5 star firm with such great history and reputation, but I wasn't expecting the warmth, caring and friendliness of all partners and staff. Special thanks to Mr. Leon Fox for your paternal care in my case, and double special thanks to Jessica Miller for your unanticipated knowledge, wisdom an kindness, but most of all, for your patience.

~Kathleen”

“Fox and Fox has handled all my legal issues in an efficient and professional manner.

~Brad”

“Craig has been a pleasure defending me and is always there when I need him. A pleasure to work with.

~Alfred”

“I’m very satisfied with your service. My family has been doing business with Fox and Fox law firm for many years.

~Patricia”

“Leon H. Fox Jr. of Fox and Fox Law Firm has represented me for two years in a difficult divorce action and I would highly recommend him to others.

~Douglas”

“I’ve been treated most professionally and with much courtesy by Ben Witmer. He has been extremely attentive to my needs and I would not hesitate recommending his services to others.

Sincerely,

Linda”

“Very good firm to deal with, I have referred people to Fox & Fox and will continue to do so.Everyone is so polite and listens to you.

My attorney, Jeff Matteo is the best! He stays on top of things, you never have to worry if things are getting done.

Thank you for everything you have done.Everything you’ve done is greatly appreciated.

Jose”

"I want to thank you for your help during the past year, and especially appreciate the fact that you worked with me despite my limited income. I am aware that you did not charge me for some actions that may have been billable, and I am extremely grateful for your consideration of my financial situation and for seeing this through fruition."

"I have had a great experience with Fox and Fox.They advised me in 6 different stages of agreements and as of yesterday proved to be a tremendous litigator as this was my first time before a judge.

The prep work and the strategy proved to be great and helped my case along.

I want to thank him and also the team for being wonderful to speak with.I would say 5 stars all around, they have helped my family through these matters and over the years and I am grateful for that type of professional service."

View more comments